DIY: Carpet Cleaning Tips
Cleaning your carpets is an important task for keeping your home clean. People are using thousands of dollars to purchase a beautiful carpet just to make their home look better and they just want to make it new as it was.
However, is it really possible? Moreover, we all are well aware of the answer, which is “NO”. Therefore, we need to find some appropriate solution for this right. Now just follow the blog and you will get all your answers with satisfying solutions.
So, what would you say if I tell you that I have natural solution of your carpet issues?
Yes, here we come with natural cleaning recipe, which offers most effective results in natural way. Just take note of below mentioned ingredient to make an excellent natural carpet cleaning solution.
- 1/2 cup 3%Hydrogen Peroxide (the one you can get at any medicine store)
- 1/4 teaspoon essential oil of your choice (I used Sweet Orange)
- 3 Tablespoons Dish soap (I used Seventh Generation, like Rachel did)
- 4 Tablespoons White vinegar
- 3 quarts of hot but not boiling water
You need to add white vinegar, dish wash, essential oil, and hydrogen peroxide in hot water and mix it well. Now pour this natural carpet cleaning solution into your carpet cleaning machine to have a best cleaning.
If you are not satisfied by above-mentioned solution then just look towards the below mentioned cleaning solutions.
- White Vinegar: White vinegar is widely used for carpet cleaning and refreshing your carpet. It has some strong particles, which helps to remove tough carpet stains and odors. You just need to pour white vinegar with water in plastic spray bottle and mix it well. Now spray it on carpet stains. Let it sit for 15/20 minutes so it can absorb the dirt from your carpet. Now you will able to see the clean and beautiful carpet as it were earlier.
- Salt: If your carpet is getting stain by juice, wine or coffee then you can use salt to remove the stain. All you need to do is just pour salt on stain and let it absorb the liquid for 15 to 20 minutes. Now vacuum it carefully. Now you will be able to see that your stain is disappeared.
Therefore, these were the natural ways of cleaning your carpet so apply it and have a natural and healthier environment at home. If you still want concern with Carpet Cleaning experts then call Evergreen Carpet Cleaning at 833.815.2505.